Become a part of a growing, local financial advisory firm!
Link Financial Advisory is a Las Vegas based firm that aims to provide exceptional service for a wide range of financial needs. As an independent firm, we are able to offer a variety of strategies, investment products, and life insurance and are not beholden to any specific investment company or insurance carrier. We pride ourselves on our mission to go above and beyond the expectations of our clients by ensuring that each client receives customized guidance based on their entire financial picture.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR OUR NEWEST LINK!
We need a dedicated part-time administrative assistant to assist the Senior Advisor’s executive assistant in providing support to both the Senior Advisor and the Associate Advisors.
- Answer, screen, and transfer calls appropriately
- Be a primary point of contact on client service questions and inquiries, and address and resolve issues as they arise
- Prepare, process, track, and maintain client paperwork, spreadsheets, reports, and other important documentation
- Maintain Redtail CRM database, notes, and activities and assist in coordination of follow-ups and reminders with applicable advisors and staff as necessary
- Reach out to clients for appointment confirmations, and annual/quarterly review scheduling and reminders.
- Assist Executive Assistant in marketing efforts including marketing compliance submittals, finding and booking venues for workshops & seminars, preparing for workshops & seminars, and following up with leads and prospects.
- Other administrative/office duties as needed.
- Efficiency with Windows and Microsoft products (including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Good work ethic and punctual
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Upon hire, fingerprinting and background inquiry is required
- Prior experience working in an office setting or in a financial service or sales environment is not required
- Bilingual in either mandarin or Spanish not required, but a plus
This is an entry level position that is part-time (20 hrs/week to start) and will initially be an afternoon shift from 1pm to 5pm. It is perfect for those looking to get their foot into the securities and financial industry, or who are already going to school for finance, accounting, and/or investments and would like a part time job in the industry. We need someone who can grow with the company and will offer opportunities to advance within the company (including insurance, Series 7 and 66 licensing).
Securities offered through Securities America, Inc. A Registered Broker/Dealer. Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cooper McManus, a Registered Investment Advisory Firm. Link Financial Advisory, Cooper McManus and Securities America are not affiliated.